Once upon a time there was a little girl who loved beautiful flowers and plants. She would make chains of dandilions and put flowers in her hair. She picked berries and squished them and smelled them and tasted them. She loved stories about how people knew what plants to use to help themselves.
The little girl grew up. She loved to stop and smell the roses and she always waited anxiously for spring crocus flowers to bloom and the lilac scent of May. She loved to walk in the mountains and look for wild flowers and learn the names of plants. The girl grew into a woman. Her children would bring her flowers and weeds and she smelled them and put them in water.
She loved winter and the smell of pines, pinons and evergreens. She wrote poems about leaves and trees and secret things. She watched how cats ate grass and wondered why. She observed animals foraging and tried to learn what plants were edible. She was curious.
Before she became old she decided she wanted to learn all about the secrets of plants and so she began an intense study. This blog will be full of the secret life of plants. SHHH! Read quietly and learn.
Where to Buy Herbs and Herbal Products
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
K post something I am ready to eat some greens! I am so glad you are doing this It will be so much fun for you.
P.S. you also need a link back to your other blog page on this one... just for lazy people like me.
Whoo-Hoo and we're off! I concur with Jen it's going to be funn for you and all of us too!
You are so cute Lori! I can tell that this is going to be fun for you. I love your little girl story and I am looking forward for you to add on to this story. Thanks for posting your learnings.
Post a Comment